Sunday 20 September 2015

What I have learnt about representation and how the media may use this to potray others.

In this assignment I have learnt about how the general public and how others may see me because of the clothes I wear or what music I listen to. I found this interesting as it shows how you can be judged before someone has even met you which angers me as someone may seem bad because of the music they listen to but deep down they are genuinely nice. The media may use specific images to get story's across to the public and potentially win the public over with their story so that they then change their views on that subject or piece of news. I feel as if this is bad as the media are controlling what people are thinking and what their personal opinions are which can lead to serious scenarios such as racism and discrimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment